Although recently acquired by the NVIDIA giants, ULi Electronics still currently stand as a seperate entity in the motherboard chipset market, earlier today unveiling details of MSI's new CrossFire enabled "RD480 Neo2" motherboard which sports the ULi M1573 South Bridge.
For further details, grab the official PR folks.
Taipei, Taiwan--(BUSINESS WIRE)-January 4, 2006-- ULi Electronics Inc. (ULi) , a leading core logic chipset manufacturer, today announced that Micro-Star International Company, Ltd. (MSI), one of the industry's leading manufacturer of personal computer hardware products and solution, has incorporated ULi M1573 south bridge on their latest RD480 Neo2 Motherboard.
Being the first motherboard from MSI to utilize the multi-GPU CrossFireTM technology, end-users can take advantage of the performance benefits from multi-GPU-based RD480 Neo2 such as doubling the frame rates of single GPU, improved graphics performance and provide advanced features that will help enhance end-users' experience in any 3D applications.
Last updated: Dec 4, 2019 at 01:47 pm CST
- MSI announces Optix MAGG322CR gaming monitor: 31.5-inch 1080p 180Hz
- MSI Optix MAG251RX: 24.5-inch 1080p 240Hz esports monitor announced
- MSI MAG272QR: 27-inch 1440p 165Hz gaming monitor unleashed for $350
- MSI's new Creator 17 is the 'world's very first' Mini LED laptop
- MSI's new GeForce GTX 1660 SUPER GAMING X and VENTUS XS spotted