GIGABYTE have just issued out two press releases detailing their newly released Poseidon and Triton mid-sized desktop tower cases. For specific details on each, grab the seperate Poseidon and Triton announcements in doc format.
Taipei, Taiwan Jan 3rd, 2006-Poseidon is the god of the sea, who has the power to calm the seas. GIGABYTE Poseidon Chassis series, named after the god of the sea represents the superior Aluminum covers. By the design of 12 cm front and back silent fan, it provides optimal system thermal solution. The most special here is users can easily install and maintain the system by its internal compact wiring and tool less design. Another characteristic needed to be highlight here is the patent front side light beam projector and changeable side panel, which help users to create their own style.
Taipei, Taiwan Jan 3rd, 2006 -Technology has always given us a mechanical impression in the past that could not be combined with our daily lives. In order to let technology integrate with our life, GIGABYTE presents a whole new chassis- Triton middle tower chassis, a minimalism style art work. GIGABYTE Triton Chassis series adopts superior aluminum design, 12cm front and back silent fan, adjustable ventilation hood, providing optimal system thermal solution. Users can easily install and maintain the computer system by its internal compact wiring and tool less design, and further enjoy their won unique style.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Windows Store being re-branded as Microsoft Store
- Blizzard announces full Overwatch League teams
- NieR: Automata shipped and sold over 2 million copies
- New Red Dead Redemption 2 updates coming next week
- Vivendi may take over Ubisoft in November
- Upgrading USB ports on top of case
- Areca ARC-8050T3 12-Bay Thunderbolt 3 RAID DAS Review
- GA-P67A-UD3P-B3 can't change multiplier past 38, can't change turbo ratio with i5 3570k
- TP-Link Archer C3150 Dual-Band Wireless Router Review
- Using Netgear wndr3700 as router extender problem
- AOC announces retail availability of AGON curved QHD gaming monitor
- Seasonic presents the PRIME Ultra power supplies
- EVGA announces GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 ELITE video card
- G.Skill releases AMD Ryzen-optimized Trident Z RGB DDR4 memory
- Hear the difference feel the beat of the DRUM