GIGABYTE have just issued out two press releases detailing their newly released Poseidon and Triton mid-sized desktop tower cases. For specific details on each, grab the seperate Poseidon and Triton announcements in doc format.
Taipei, Taiwan Jan 3rd, 2006-Poseidon is the god of the sea, who has the power to calm the seas. GIGABYTE Poseidon Chassis series, named after the god of the sea represents the superior Aluminum covers. By the design of 12 cm front and back silent fan, it provides optimal system thermal solution. The most special here is users can easily install and maintain the system by its internal compact wiring and tool less design. Another characteristic needed to be highlight here is the patent front side light beam projector and changeable side panel, which help users to create their own style.
Taipei, Taiwan Jan 3rd, 2006 -Technology has always given us a mechanical impression in the past that could not be combined with our daily lives. In order to let technology integrate with our life, GIGABYTE presents a whole new chassis- Triton middle tower chassis, a minimalism style art work. GIGABYTE Triton Chassis series adopts superior aluminum design, 12cm front and back silent fan, adjustable ventilation hood, providing optimal system thermal solution. Users can easily install and maintain the computer system by its internal compact wiring and tool less design, and further enjoy their won unique style.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- PlayStation 5 coming in 2020, analyst predicts
- Papers Please short film highlights rigors of Arstotzka
- GPUz v2.8.0 released, lots of goodies as usual
- Warcraft III updated, includes 16:9 support and HEAPS MORE
- NVIDIA to launch new GeForce GTX series during GTC 2018
- Dell Inspiron 13 7000 2-in-1 (8th Gen Core) Laptop Review
- Fujitsu-Siemens BIOS - LGA 771 to 775 microcode
- GIGABYTE Z370 Aorus Gaming 3 (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- Enermax T.B. RGB, RGB Lighting 3 Fan Pack Review
- GIGABYTE Z370 Aorus Gaming K3 (Intel Z370) Motherboard
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit