GIGABYTE have further extended their Silent-Pipe II series of graphics cards with a new member which is based upon ATI's X1600 XT GPU. This fanless mid-range card with ATI's Avivo tech embedded would make the card ideal for HTPC setups and the like.
Further details within GIGABYTE's official announcement folks.
GIGABYTE Technology today announced the GV-RX16T256V-RH VGA card, the newest addition to the Silent-Pipe II-series of fanless high performance graphics cards that feature a proprietary front-flow thermal module and revolutionary design employing natural convection to keep the GPU cool. Developed as a total green computing solution, the card's quiet operation reduces noise pollution in it's immediate vicinity while being lead, mercury and cadmium free (amongst others) for RoHS compliance.
Last updated: Dec 4, 2019 at 01:47 pm CST
- Sony funding two new Silent Hill games: A reboot & Silent Hills remake
- Silent Hill.com domain up for sale, but Konami abandoned it long ago
- Silent Hills may not be dead, Kojima possibly teases game's return
- New Silent Hill games possibly in development at Konami
- Rumor: Sony wants to buy Metal Gear Solid, but Konami unlikely to sell