If you're looking for high pay at the entry-level, there's no better industry to get into than tech. With six-figure salaries offered for starting positions, learning how to code is a solid investment, and getting started much easier than you think. With the the Complete 2016 Learn to Code Bonus Bundle, you can master the coding languages tech pros use daily, and it's on sale for only $65.
For a limited time, TweakTown readers can save over 90% off The Complete 2016 Learn to Code Bonus Bundle $1,473 retail price, taking the final price down to only $65.
Last updated: Sep 1, 2017 at 05:14 am CDT
- Joe Biden: Silicon Valley game developers are 'little creeps'
- Stardew Valley creator working on two new projects
- Intel CEO Bob Swan not interested in holding 90% CPU market share
- Stardew Valley is a massive success with 10 million copies sold
- McFarlane Toys making Johnny Silverhand Cyberpunk 2077 action figures
- > NEXT STORY: PCIe 4.0 will be the end of power cables for GPUs
- < PREVIOUS STORY: PS4 Slim's new DualShock 4 controller has two lightbars?