Two new cards have just surfaced from Sapphire, both based on ATI's X800GTO GPU. The Sapphire RADEON X800GTO ULTIMATE 256MB is a silently cooled solution (relying on heatpipe technology) whilst the Sapphire RADEON X800GTO2 uses an active cooling solution.
More details in the official press release here.
Responding to customer demand, Sapphire Technology Limited, the industry-leading supplier of graphics accelerators, has just announced extended availability of its industry acclaimed Radeon X800GTO series including the much sought after enthusiasts' special edition RADEON X800GTO2.
Sapphire's RADEON X800GTO series delivers high levels of performance to PCI Express graphics users at very affordable price points. Based on the highly successful X800 architectures, the new models all feature a 256-bit memory interface and offer a choice of memory size, GPU cooler and clock speed options.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds will 'soon' get map selection
- Australian High Court REJECTS Valves appeal to $3M fine
- Skyrim Special Edition - 4K and 8K textures mods available
- God of War director reads reviews on video, shows true heart
- Witcher 3 mod allows Geralt to go full Benjamin Button
- Sonnet eGFX Breakaway Puck RX570 Review
- Akitio Thunder3 10G Network Adapter
- Can I install a Soundblaster THX TruStudio Pro Snd Crd in my GA-170X-Gaming 7 MoBo?
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700X and Ryzen 5 2600X Review
- FSP CMT510 RGB Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit