In the tech world, skill speaks louder than pricey degrees. Regardless of your experience level, you can break your way into a lucrative position as a Linux system administrator with the Linux Essentials Bundle now only $39.
This bundle includes the following courses:
- Fundamentals of Unix & Linux System Administration: Learn Linux basics and dive into scripting, package management, and more
- Learn Docker from Scratch: Quickly create apps and dive into container technology
- Linux Shell Programming for Beginners: Use Bourne Again Shell to automate commands and shave hours off your coding.
- Linux for Absolute Beginners: Master Linux from the ground up
- Learn To Code Like a Pro With vi Editor: Clean up your code with this powerful editor
With more than 50 hours of training at your fingertips, you'll have all the tools you need to go from coding newbie to Linux savant.
Normally $225, the Linux Essentials Bundle is on sale for more than 80% off, making the final price only $39.
Last updated: Jun 16, 2020 at 04:29 pm CDT
- > NEXT STORY: Battlefield 1 horse, train gameplay planned for Gamescom
- < PREVIOUS STORY: 5G will be here quicker if the FCC has its way