Apple will begin selling the Tangram Smart Rope in its stores starting this week. A jump rope that displays your jump count in front of you with the magic of embedded LEDs, it also tracks your calories and features leaderboards via an app.
The extra features over the traditional $10 jump rope rope will cost you an extra $79. Worth it? Probably not, unless it really helps you to track your progress or be competitive. If so, you can pick it up at an Apple Store now or soon, or from Tangram's site anytime.
Last updated: Jul 18, 2016 at 09:45 pm CDT
- Xbox Series X's Smart Delivery may let you custom install games
- Xbox Series X's Smart Delivery game upgrades explained by Microsoft
- Blizzard apologizes for Warcraft 3: Reforged, pledges to fix game
- Apple could acquire Disney because of coronavirus COVID-19
- Apple AR headset aims at gamers, videos, virtual meetings in 2022
- > NEXT STORY: Slap an extra $16K onto your salary with this certification
- < PREVIOUS STORY: Xiaomi's upcoming laptop might out-MacBook Air the new MacBook Air