Logitech have just introduced three new headsets designed for use with portable MP3 players and the like.
Each headset differs substantially, with the "Logitech Wireless Headphones for MP3" obviously being a wireless solution which can be operated from distances of up to 30 feet away from the source, then there's the "Logitech Identity Headphones for MP3" which is based on a unique looking small and lightweight design. Finally, they've also released the "Logitech Curve Headphones for MP3" which are ideal for use in an active environment (such as the gym).
For all the details on the new headset lineup, check out the official announcement sourced over at Hardware Zone.
SINGAPORE -November 29, 2005- People now have a choice of high-quality wired or wireless stereo headphones for any portable music player. Today, Logitech added to its growing portfolio of mobile music products by introducing three new headphones designed for the fast-growing portable music player market: the Logitech Wireless Headphones for MP3, the Logitech Identity Headphones for MP3, and the Logitech Curve Headphones for MP3. Each product works with any iPod or MP3 player and has a unique feature set - so people can choose headphones to match their mobile music lifestyle.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Why EA closed Visceral and recycled its Star Wars game
- Team Fortress 2 blends with Jurassic Park in new update
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild compared on Switch and PC @ 4K
- Qualcomm unveils its new Snapdragon 636 processor
- Analogue's Super Nt will play every SNES game at 1080p
- ASUS Battery Health Charging - windows 10 
- EK Fluid Gaming: Water-Cooled Gaming PC Build Guide
- Thecus® N2350 & N4350 the most affordable Home NAS series now available worldwide
- COLORFUL iGame GeForce GTX 1080 Vulcan X OC Review
- South Park: The Fractured But Hole Review
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz