Logitech have just introduced three new headsets designed for use with portable MP3 players and the like.
Each headset differs substantially, with the "Logitech Wireless Headphones for MP3" obviously being a wireless solution which can be operated from distances of up to 30 feet away from the source, then there's the "Logitech Identity Headphones for MP3" which is based on a unique looking small and lightweight design. Finally, they've also released the "Logitech Curve Headphones for MP3" which are ideal for use in an active environment (such as the gym).
For all the details on the new headset lineup, check out the official announcement sourced over at Hardware Zone.
SINGAPORE -November 29, 2005- People now have a choice of high-quality wired or wireless stereo headphones for any portable music player. Today, Logitech added to its growing portfolio of mobile music products by introducing three new headphones designed for the fast-growing portable music player market: the Logitech Wireless Headphones for MP3, the Logitech Identity Headphones for MP3, and the Logitech Curve Headphones for MP3. Each product works with any iPod or MP3 player and has a unique feature set - so people can choose headphones to match their mobile music lifestyle.
Latest News Posts
- Apex Legends wall running, Titan mechs possibly on the way
- First PC mods available on Xbox One through 'Paradox Mods'
- OVERKILL's The Walking Dead pre-order refunded, NOT canceled
- Age of Empires will have a segment Inside Xbox in March
- Valve abandon ALL non-gaming related video content on Steam
- Intrusive Ads on Tweaktown
- AxE: Alliance vs Empire preview: MMO mobile chaos
- random shutdown
- LG Innotek Begins Mass Production of 'ToF Module' for Smart Phones
- Puma And The Tetris Company Announce Partnership That Is Sure To Spark Nostalgia
- Embrace Your Dark Side - Daedalic Entertainment Announces New Tactical RPG Iratus: Lord of the Dead
- New Devespresso and Headup Collaboration: 'Vambrace: Cold Soul' Coming Soon to PC & Consoles
- Hadean Integrates Distributed Simulation Technology Powered By Microsoft Azure