Ask any tech professional, and they'll tell you certifications are the best way to climb the career ladder. In fact, MCSE-certified pros reel in $16k more than their non-certified peers on average. So if you're looking to give your tech career a salary boost, consider the MCSE Data Platform Certification Exam Prep bundle, now only $49.
For those looking to pursue a career in SQL server administration, this bundle comes with 5 courses critical to passing the MCSE SQL Certification Exam--a must for any server admin worth his/her salt.
The complete bundle includes:
- Querying Microsoft SQL Server 2012
- Administering MS SQL Server 2012 Databases
- Implementing Data Warehouse MS SQL 2012
- Developing MS SQL Server 2012 Database
- Designing Database Solutions For MS SQL Server 2012
Across its curriculum, you'll learn about data warehousing and discover how to build enterprise-scale data solutions. Once you're done, you'll emerge ready to take on the certification exam and get that much closer to a promotion or pay raise.
For a limited time, TweakTown readers can get the MCSE Data Platform Certification Exam Prep bundle for only $49, more than 90% off its $1,299 retail price.
Last updated: Apr 6, 2020 at 04:49 pm CDT
- > NEXT STORY: DICE wants Battlefield 1 to 'set the tone' for World War I portrayals
- < PREVIOUS STORY: Apple smart jump rope has leaderboards, tracks jumps, calories