E3 2016 - Sony has utterly dominated its E3 2016 press conference, announcing Resident Evil 7 with full PlayStation VR support, a new God of War, and the release date and pricing on the PlayStation VR.
Sony will launch the PlayStation VR on October 13 for $399, with 50 games being released before the end of the year. With competition from Oculus and HTC, will Sony be able to do good business with PSVR? I seriously think so, as they have an install base of 40 million PS4 owners, and some truly kick ass gamers being shown off during their E3 2016 press conference.
Last updated: Sep 1, 2017 at 06:03 am CDT
- How publishers will approach current-gen on PS5, Xbox Series X
- PlayStation 5 may play thousands of PS4 games at launch
- PlayStation 5's SSD may revolutionize save states with instant launch
- PS5's boost mode is so powerful that some PS4 games can't handle it
- Sony's PS5 talk wasn't enough--for next-gen, seeing is believing
- > NEXT STORY: Quantic Dream debuts footage from Detroit, teasing robot drama at E3
- < PREVIOUS STORY: Sony teases Resident Evil 7 for January 24, 2017 - full PSVR support!