Computex 2016 - The Asrock presentation at Computex has just started, and from it we already have a look at the first piece of new hardware to come: the X99 Taichi.
Described as an "all-rounder", the X99 features 12 phase power design, three PCI-E steel slots, support for dual ultra M.2, dual USB 3.1, dual band 802.11ac Wi-Fi (lots of dual action), and a water pump header, to name the highlights.
The design, meanwhile, is black and white and heavily stylized, almost resembling a laptop and custom desktop case in ways.
The Taichi runs for $219. There's no word as of yet on launch date, but stay tuned.
Last updated: Apr 6, 2020 at 04:49 pm CDT
- ASRock unveils new TRX40 motherboards for AMD's new Ryzen Threadripper
- ASRock takes out 5 world records with its TRX40 Taichi motherboard
- ASRock Radeon RX 5700 Phantom Gaming series cards revealed
- ASRock unleashes its Hyper Quad M.2 PCIe 4.0 expansion card
- ASRock Radeon RX 5600 XT Phantom Gaming: fastest custom RX 5600 XT?
- > NEXT STORY: Asrock Fatal1ty X99 Pro Gaming 17 motherboard aimed at streamers
- < PREVIOUS STORY: AMD's next-gen Radeon RX 480 priced at $199, a mid-range VR champion?