You've been asking! And we've responded, emphatically. We have teamed up with NVIDIA, ASUS, and Corsair to giveaway a totally epic PC gaming upgrade package that is worth around $2,000 USD to one lucky winner.
The package consists of the yet to be released NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Founder's Edition, ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q G-Sync gaming monitor, Corsair K70 RGB RAPIDFIRE keyboard, Corsair M65 PRO RGB FPS mouse, Corsair MM300 oversized mouse pad, and Corsair VOID RGB white wireless headset.
You'll be one of the first people in the world to be the proud and lucky owner of NVIDIA's new high-end Pascal video card, along with a perfect gaming monitor to match it for some killer Battlefield 1 gaming action, along with all the essential gaming goodies from Corsair to make for an overall wicked setup.
How to Win
Step 2 - Subscribe to our newsletter.
Step 3 - Subscribe to our YouTube channel.
Step 6 - Make a comment on the same post at Facebook. Only tag your friends if you deem it totally necessary - tagging friends is NOT a requirement. If you aren't a Facebook user, reply to this tweet on Twitter.
Step 7 - Sit back and hope you are a winner - good luck! Do note, all of the above items will be confirmed to make sure you followed the requests if you get selected as the winner.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. You understand that you are providing your information to TweakTown and not to Facebook. Information provided is only for selecting and contacting a winner. Your email address will be added to the TweakTown Newsletter if you decide to add it.
- Giveaway runs from May 9, 2016, until June 9, 2016, at 3:00 pm GMT +10:00 - no entries taken into consideration after that time.
- If you are a winner, you will be asked to provide your full name, address, and telephone number for shipping via Facebook message. These details will only be made available to the company participating in this giveaway. If you do not claim your prize within two weeks, it is forfeited.
- For this weekly prize, anyone in the world can enter. You don't pay the shipping charges, but you are responsible for any taxes.
- > NEXT STORY: Battlefield 1's campaign will 'delve into the unknowns of WW1'
- < PREVIOUS STORY: No disc option or Collector's Edition for Battlefield 1 on PC