Announced by chipset maker ULi at IDF in Taipei earlier today, they keep Intel fans happy with an Intel based variant of their unique TGi chipset which delivers simultaneous support for PCI Express x16, native AGP 8X, and PCI graphics interfaces. For all the details, have a read through the official announcement.
Taipei, Taiwan--(BUSINESS WIRE)-October 12, 2005-- ULi Electronics Inc. (ULi), a leading core logic chipset manufacturer, will be unveiling its latest TGi chipset, M1685/M1567, for Intel platforms during the Taipei IDF, from October 17-18, 2005 at the Taipei International Convention Center.
ULi M1685/M1567 chipset supports the latest Intel Pentium 4 and Pentium M Processors. The M1685 provides a high performance memory interface for both DDR 266/333/400MHz and DDR II 400/533/667MHz. The M1685 north bridge, coupled with ULi's widely adopted M1567 south bridge via the HyperTransport interface, delivers data transfer up to 1.6 GB/s of peak bandwidth.
- Articles and Reviews from around the Web
- Antec P150 mid-tower case @ SilentPCReview
- Antec Neo HE 430 power supply @ SilentPCReview
- Konica Minolta Dynax 5D digital SLR camera @ Trusted Reviews
- Windows Xp64 Support.. And Why did I buy a 64bit processor again? @ ThinkComputers
- Corsair CM2X512A-5400UL & CM2X1024-6400PRO DDR2 Memory Tested @ Guru3D
- Exclusive Logitech G15 Gaming Keyboard @ EverythingUSB
- Steel Sound 5H USB Headset: by Gamers for gamers @ TweakPC
- Video card jungle, what to buy and what not to buy?! @ RBMods
- RADEON X1K Series : Performance in Game Tests @ Digit-Life