- Sapphire Suits Up for X1000 Range
Amongst several other add-in partners, Sapphire have issued out a press release following the launch of ATI's new X1000 family of graphics cards, showing off their variants on offer. From left to right are clickable thumbnails of their X1300 and X1800XL cards. More details in the supporting PR folks.
Set to push up graphics performance to new levels, Sapphire Technology has just introduced its latest new series of graphics accelerators based on an exciting new architecture delivering the most sophisticated and powerful graphics processing solutions yet.
Based on a completely new architecture, the new X1000 series is built on the latest 90nm chip technology and has been designed to deliver efficiency, high performance in Shader Model 3.0, enhanced image quality and to provide scalability across a range of price performance options.
- MSI and Tul Corp Introduce New X1000 cards
Tul today introduced the latest PowerColor X1800 and X1300 PRO graphics cards based on the members of the ATI's 90nm Radeon 1XK family with a new ultra-threaded architecture and also based on up to 512 MB GDDR3 RAM.
Today, MSI introduces its next-generation PCI-E 16x graphics card RX1300PRO-TD256E based on ATI's new 90nm X1300PRO GPU and DDR2 memory for faster mapping efficiency. Furthermore, RX1300PRO-TD256E includes technologies like Avivo, Shader model 3.0 , CrossFire, and HDTV.
- Articles and Reviews from around the Web
- Updated Intel socket LGA775 motherboards @ A1-Electronics
- The Future of ATI @ CooltechZone
- Sapphire Radeon X550 Video Card @ The TechZone
- Logitech mm50 Portable Speakers @ CooltechZone
- Thermaltake Aquabay M2 Radiator @ PimpRig
- Zalman 7000B-Cu LED CPU Cooler @ Virtual-Hideout
- AMD to Power NASCAR @ AMD
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Gabe Newell is the 427th richest person in the world
- Sharp NES TV: a curious piece of 1980s gaming magic
- Sony's new PS4 controller for kids looks like a bad idea
- Switch sells over 2 million units in U.S. alone
- Gaming video to make $4.6 billion in 2017
- Will the PC-A76 accept a Tyan TYAN S7100 (S7100AG2NR) SSI EEB Mother board?
- MSI Z370 GODLIKE GAMING Motherboard Review
- GTX 1080 Ti 11GB - SLI or NOT !?
- GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- AORUS X9 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard