Provided in WMV format so we can all witness a taste of the action, ATI have got the first of their R5-series developers demos online for us, panning over a toy shop on a wet night (the rain effects are particularly delightful). Enclosed in a zip file and weighing in at around 90 MBs, I just checked it out and have to say I was rather wowed! There's stacks of nice looking wallpaper and other interesting goodies linked off ATI's front page as well (click on the main flash animation and head to the downloads section).
Oh, and here's a new (and very polished) continuation to the Ruby series of developer demos. A highly recommended download, weighing in at 70 MBs.
Latest News Posts
- First PC mods available on Xbox One through 'Paradox Mods'
- OVERKILL's The Walking Dead pre-order refunded, NOT canceled
- Age of Empires will have a segment Inside Xbox in March
- Valve abandon ALL non-gaming related video content on Steam
- Battlerite Royale hits free-to-play on Steam, now available
- AxE: Alliance vs Empire preview: MMO mobile chaos
- random shutdown
- Magnum Trt Secrets
- LG Innotek Begins Mass Production of 'ToF Module' for Smart Phones
- Puma And The Tetris Company Announce Partnership That Is Sure To Spark Nostalgia
- Embrace Your Dark Side - Daedalic Entertainment Announces New Tactical RPG Iratus: Lord of the Dead
- New Devespresso and Headup Collaboration: 'Vambrace: Cold Soul' Coming Soon to PC & Consoles
- Hadean Integrates Distributed Simulation Technology Powered By Microsoft Azure