Memory makers "Transcend" have made headlines today with supporting announcements for a couple of new additions to their extensive product range. They first introduce their portable USB 2.0 Multi-Card Reader, followed by the release of the world's highest capacity dual-voltage reduced-sized MultiMediaCard in the 512MB MMCmobile Memory Card. Also provided in a seperate announcement are details of the "Editors Choice Award", passed on to Transcend for the strong liking to their popular T.sonic 610 MP3 Player by russian computer magazine "Computer Press".
Transcend Information, Inc. is very proud to receive the " Editors Choice" award for our T.sonic 610 MP3 player, as presented in the August issue of "Computer Press," Russia's most popular computer magazine. Computer Press 's " Editors Choice" award is bestowed upon the best products after independent testing in the magazine's Labs. The review of the T.sonic 610 was very positive and the player's extra features particularly impressed the editor. Special mention was made of the T.sonic 610 's bright OLED display, ease of use and user-friendly file navigation, as well as the unit's customizable user equalizer setting and multi-language support for menus and artist/song titles.
- Articles and Reviews from around the Web
- Grado SR325i High-End Headphones @ CooltechZone
- Our 2nd AMD & Intel universal water cooler heatsink system @ A1-Electronics
- MPIO PD100 Portable DAB Radio @ Trusted Reviews
- HIS ICEQII Radeon X800GT Turbo PCI Express Videocard @ TweakNews
- Newbie Guide to U3 - The 'Official' Portable USB Apps Platform @ EverythingUSB
- HEC Group ACE 580UB ATX Power Supply @ BigBruin
- Two IM Cameras That Do The Job @ Toms Hardware
- Epox Launches EP-8NPA SLI Socket 754 Motherboard @ Digit-Life
- Swissbit 512MB Minitwist USB Drive *Exclusive* @ ThinkComputers
- >> NEXT STORY: DEAL OF THE DAY - Samsung 40" HDTV LCD Monitor for $1,899.99!
- << PREVIOUS STORY: Tuesday Morning Roundup for October 4, 2005
Latest News Posts
- ASUS teases 17.3-inch 1080p 240Hz external USB-C gaming monitor
- YouTuber demonetized for using the numbers 36 and 50
- Samsung Galaxy S20: 120Hz display, but 60Hz by default
- Tesla changes coming: built-in Qi wireless charger, new chargers, more
- Fortnite update adds Unreal Engine 4's kick ass physics system
- Be Quiet! Pure Base 500 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Razer Ripsaw HD Review: Streaming and Gameplay Capture Made Easy
- AMD Radeon RX 5600 XT 'Review': The Most Troubled Launch Ever?
- TerraMaster F5-422 Five-Bay NAS Review
- NZXT Announces the C Series Line of ATX PSUs
- NZXT Announces the RGB & Fan Controller
- Samsung Releases Portable SSD T7 Touch - the New Standard in Speed and Security for External Storage Devices
- MUSHKIN TO UNVEIL LATEST 2020 PRODUCT LINES AT CES
- Phison Demonstrates 4-Bits Per Cell QLC SSDs with PCIe Gen 4x4 and SATA Mainstream Performance