Memory makers "Transcend" have made headlines today with supporting announcements for a couple of new additions to their extensive product range. They first introduce their portable USB 2.0 Multi-Card Reader, followed by the release of the world's highest capacity dual-voltage reduced-sized MultiMediaCard in the 512MB MMCmobile Memory Card. Also provided in a seperate announcement are details of the "Editors Choice Award", passed on to Transcend for the strong liking to their popular T.sonic 610 MP3 Player by russian computer magazine "Computer Press".
Transcend Information, Inc. is very proud to receive the " Editors Choice" award for our T.sonic 610 MP3 player, as presented in the August issue of "Computer Press," Russia's most popular computer magazine. Computer Press 's " Editors Choice" award is bestowed upon the best products after independent testing in the magazine's Labs. The review of the T.sonic 610 was very positive and the player's extra features particularly impressed the editor. Special mention was made of the T.sonic 610 's bright OLED display, ease of use and user-friendly file navigation, as well as the unit's customizable user equalizer setting and multi-language support for menus and artist/song titles.
- Articles and Reviews from around the Web
- Grado SR325i High-End Headphones @ CooltechZone
- Our 2nd AMD & Intel universal water cooler heatsink system @ A1-Electronics
- MPIO PD100 Portable DAB Radio @ Trusted Reviews
- HIS ICEQII Radeon X800GT Turbo PCI Express Videocard @ TweakNews
- Newbie Guide to U3 - The 'Official' Portable USB Apps Platform @ EverythingUSB
- HEC Group ACE 580UB ATX Power Supply @ BigBruin
- Two IM Cameras That Do The Job @ Toms Hardware
- Epox Launches EP-8NPA SLI Socket 754 Motherboard @ Digit-Life
- Swissbit 512MB Minitwist USB Drive *Exclusive* @ ThinkComputers
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Arena brawler 'My Hero One's Justice' announced for Switch
- DOOM Rebooted will get a physical deluxe soundtrack release
- Radical Heights - first patch, new gun/performance increases
- Sea of Thieves patch 1.0.4, Rares attempt at stability
- Insomniacs Spider-Man leaked screenshots tease two villains
- Can I install a Soundblaster THX TruStudio Pro Snd Crd in my GA-170X-Gaming 7 MoBo?
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700X and Ryzen 5 2600X Review
- FSP CMT510 RGB Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- I'm need help from GA-X79S-UP5-WIFI
- Investigation: m.2 Heatsinks, are they worth it?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit