Several announcements were made from GeIL yesterday as they provide details of their PC2-6400 DDR2 Value series modules (w/ timings of 5-5-5-15), PC2-5300 DDR2 Ultra series modules (w/ timings of 3-4-4-8), and also a new addition to their DAViD series in the "Extreme Performance Dual Channel USB Pen Drive", one of the fastest flash USB drives available (alongside OCZ's first released dual-channel Rally offering). For press release details and images on each, right-click/save as on the below links.
Dual Channel Pen Drive:-
Taipei, Taiwan, September 2005. GeIL is proud to announce the release of the all new DAViD 100 Series - Extreme Performance Dual Channel USB Pen Drive. Clocking at 198X (30Mb/sec Read & 20Mb/sec Write speed)**, it is one of the world's fastest flash USB drives available.
The ingenious implementation of adopting Dual Channel technology into flash USB drive allows one channel of the flash to be dedicated to read and the other dedicated to write. Squeezing out maximum performance and enhanced stability while transferring data at insance speed.
- Articles and Reviews from around the Web
- Microsoft's decision to back HD DVD @ Arstechnica
- PowerColor X800GT Video Card @ Overclockers NZ
- CEDIA 2005 Show Coverage @ Designtechnica
- PDP Patriot PC2-5600+XBLK 1GB Dual Channel Kit @ Insanetek
- Samsung SC-D353 DV Camcorder @ MrPCPro
- Ulti-Mat Add 'n Slide @ XYZComputing
- XFX XGear Headset With Vibration Function @ Hardware Secrets
- Asus A8N-E AMD Athlon 64 socket-939 PCI-E motherboard @ A1-Electronics
- Asus Vento 3600 ATX Case @ The TechZone
- Asour Multimedia Hub @ ThinkComputers
- Call of Duty 2: 512MB matters updated @ AMDZone