- NVIDIA Targets PC OEM and System Integrator Market with New Family of GPU Motherboard Solutions
And here's the all-official on C51 from the NV giants. Two new integrated graphics solutions in the 6100 and 6150, and also a couple of MCPs in the 410 and 430, making up four different chipset configurations to be used by add-in partners.
With the NVIDIA nForce 400 and GeForce 6100 products forming the technological foundation for the motherboard, global OEMs and system builders are now able to design affordable, flexible, and innovative solutions for a variety of PC platforms, including mainstream offerings for Microsoft Media Center, convergence digital media products in unique, small form-factors, and small office, home office solutions. In addition, system builders and OEMs can promote their systems as being "HD Ready" by integrating DVI and component outputs directly on the PC for hassle-free connection to a high definition display or television.
- Biostar debuts iDEQ 330N SFF - C51 Equipped!
Makers of the "iDEQ" small form factor series of PCs, Biostar have just unveiled their newest iDEQ member, dubbed the 330N. The biggest highlight of this new SFF is that it's the first SFF released to make use of NVIDIA's latest C51 motherboard chipset, sporting integrated GeForce 6100 graphics and the nForce 410 MCP. For more details and specs, check out their official announcement here.
Powered by NVIDIA® GeForceTM 6100 + nForceTM 410 Chipset, which featuring the innovative NVIDIA® GeForceTM 6100 graphics, the industry's first motherboard with DX 9.0 Shader Mode 3.0 GPU, great for small form factor design, Biostar iDEQ 330N is masterly designed to deliver the best platform for value PC solution. Supporting the latest AMD AthlonTM 64 CPU in Socket 939 package with dual core architectural (AthlonTM 64 X2), also supporting dual-channel DDR 400 memory architecture, and PCI Express x16 graphics card interface, iDEQ 330N not only enables the convergence of digital entertainment, but also allows new level of business collaboration and future applications.
- C51 related coverage from around the Web
- nForce 400/GeForce 6100 Technology preview @ TBreak
- NVIDIA announces GeForce 6100 integrated graphics @ TechReport
- NVIDIA nForce 400 and GeForce 6100 Series Preview @ AMDZone
- Albatron KM51PV mainboard blasts off with GeForce 6150 GPU @ Albatron
- NVIDIA Announces AMD Integrated Graphics @ Anandtech
- GeForce 6100 and nForce 400 preview @ Bjorn3D
- nForce4 410 and 430 with GeForce 6100 and 6150 Announcement @ Hexus