ECS are jumping onto the CrossFire bandwagon with the release of their PA1 and KA1 Extreme motherboards, designed for the Intel and AMD platforms respectively. By utilization of ATI's latest Radeon XPress 200 CrossFire chipset, the two boards will allow for dual ATI PCIe based graphics cards to work in tandem for a significant boost in GPU performance, not unlike that of NVIDIA's SLI. Also implemented on these boards is ECS's Scalable D.G.E. feature. For more info on that amongst other relevant details, grab a hold of the official announcement. I've also acquired a specifications list for the PA1 variant here folks.
Milton Keynes, England, September 12th, 2005 - Elitegroup Computer Systems (UK) Ltd (ECS), today announced availability of its PA1 Extreme and KA1 Extreme, ATI CrossFire motherboards.
Built from the ground up for gaming enthusiasts, the PA1 Extreme and KA1 Extreme motherboards are built on the latest ATI Radeon XPress 200 CrossFire chipsets for both AMD and Intel, supporting ATI CrossFire technology and delivering an unprecedented graphics experience. CrossFire harnesses the power of two graphics cards to render high-definition 3D gaming.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Intel's new XMM 7660 LTE modem: 1.6Gbps speeds on your phone
- Skyrim on Switch runs at native 900p resolution while docked
- THQ Nordic grabs Biomutant game rights and developer
- EA: Live services are a predictable, evolving business
- Vivendi postpones Ubisoft takeover
- Secretlab OMEGA 2018 gaming chair: the new king is here
- NVIDIA TITAN Xp Star Wars Collector's Edition Unboxed
- Supermicro SuperO C7Z370-CG-L Motherboard Review
- GAMDIAS Hermes E1 Gaming Combo Review
- need advice for replacing 4 washable air filter for my pc-b25s
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Swift PG27VQ