Antec dished up a press release yesterday as they announce their new "Take 3" and "Take 4" Studio Series rackmount enclosures, focused primarily on the professional and high-end hobbyist audio markets with their low-noise design. Both cases include Antec's SmartPower 2.0 450W power supply, only differing in physical size with the Take 3 offering six drive bays, and the Take 4 featuring 8 of them. For more details, grab a hold of the official announcement folks.
Fremont, CA - August 30, 2005 - Antec, Inc., the leading manufacturer of computer hardware and accessories for the upgrade and build your own (BYO) markets, has launched Take 3 and Take 4, its Studio Series rackmount enclosures for the professional and high-end hobbyist audio markets. Featuring distinct rich blue front bezels, these 3U and 4U height cases are designed to bring silent performance and stability to professional audio-video recording and computing.
Studio Series cases feature a unique segregated air-flow design in which dual chambers isolate the power supply and CPU in separate cooling zones. This results in improved airflow and lowered system noise. Both chassis also feature Antec's three-speed adjustable TriCool 92mm and 120mm fans that allow users to balance quiet performance with maximum cooling.
- Articles and Reviews from around the Web
- Silverstone LC11M HTPC case @ SFFTech
- Enermax Whisper II 2.0 NVIDIA SLi Certified 535W Power Supply @ 3DGameMan
- HSPC Tech Station @ PimpRig
- ony's new VAIO Mouse for PowerPoint Presentation @ Everything USB
- The Messiest Desk/Workspace Contest @ InsaneTek
- Samsung DigiCam SC-D455 @ Techtastic
- Top 10 data destruction disasters @ ZDNet
- Apple OS X runs just fine on AMD CPUs @ The Inquirer
- Razer Copperhead Mouse @ GameSPot
- Podcast: Two week extravaganza! @ Designtechnica
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Escape the 'Isle of Dogs' in our Blu-ray giveaway!
- Apple's new MacBook Pro SEVERELY THROTTLES from Core i9 heat
- Western Digital Samples 1.33Tb QLC Die Flash
- Capcom add 'Torch Man' to the Mega Man 11 boss roster
- Kirby Star Allies: Daroach, Dark Meta Knight & more details
- Question about ASROCK 970 Extreme3 1.0
- MSI X470 Gaming M7 AC (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- ASROCK C2750D4I BMC Self Test Failure
- OWC Travel Dock Review
- Asrock a320m dgs eveything stuttering even cs go drops 15-20 fps
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit