Antec dished up a press release yesterday as they announce their new "Take 3" and "Take 4" Studio Series rackmount enclosures, focused primarily on the professional and high-end hobbyist audio markets with their low-noise design. Both cases include Antec's SmartPower 2.0 450W power supply, only differing in physical size with the Take 3 offering six drive bays, and the Take 4 featuring 8 of them. For more details, grab a hold of the official announcement folks.
Fremont, CA - August 30, 2005 - Antec, Inc., the leading manufacturer of computer hardware and accessories for the upgrade and build your own (BYO) markets, has launched Take 3 and Take 4, its Studio Series rackmount enclosures for the professional and high-end hobbyist audio markets. Featuring distinct rich blue front bezels, these 3U and 4U height cases are designed to bring silent performance and stability to professional audio-video recording and computing.
Studio Series cases feature a unique segregated air-flow design in which dual chambers isolate the power supply and CPU in separate cooling zones. This results in improved airflow and lowered system noise. Both chassis also feature Antec's three-speed adjustable TriCool 92mm and 120mm fans that allow users to balance quiet performance with maximum cooling.
- Articles and Reviews from around the Web
- Silverstone LC11M HTPC case @ SFFTech
- Enermax Whisper II 2.0 NVIDIA SLi Certified 535W Power Supply @ 3DGameMan
- HSPC Tech Station @ PimpRig
- ony's new VAIO Mouse for PowerPoint Presentation @ Everything USB
- The Messiest Desk/Workspace Contest @ InsaneTek
- Samsung DigiCam SC-D455 @ Techtastic
- Top 10 data destruction disasters @ ZDNet
- Apple OS X runs just fine on AMD CPUs @ The Inquirer
- Razer Copperhead Mouse @ GameSPot
- Podcast: Two week extravaganza! @ Designtechnica
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Far Cry 5 official PC system requirements revealed
- Father of Sonic joins Square Enix to work on new game
- Stardew Valley was the most downloaded Switch game in 2017
- Vive Pro's recommended PC specs may get bumped up
- Sony and Nike make official PS2 shoes
- Spectre Bios Updates
- Lian-Li PC-O11 WW Feedback and O11 Air Feedback
- Investigation: Benefits to Prioritization Software
- When is a RX570 not a RX570?
- ASRock X370 Gaming-ITX/ac Gaming (AMD X370) Motherboard
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series