Nintendo Wii U emulators have come a very, very long way - with the latest video from YouTuber 'SHD'. SHD shared a video of Super Mario Galaxy 2, and it's never looked better.
As you can see in the video above, if you've got the Internet connection to handle it, Super Mario Galaxy 2 is running at 4K 60FPS. SHD is using an Intel Core i7-5820K overclocked to 4.2GHz, backed up by an NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980 Ti. It looks absolutely beautiful and shows just what faster hardware can do for older games and older consoles.
- Super Mario Legos let you create your own interactive game stages
- Mario 64, Super Mario Galaxy, and new Paper Mario coming to Switch
- Nintendo teams up with Levi's for Super Mario jackets and jeans
- Xbox Series X naming scheme leaves door open for Lockhart
- Breath of the Wild 2 likely won't release in 2020
- > NEXT STORY: HTC Vive will cost $799, shipping in April
- < PREVIOUS STORY: Intel confirms that its 10nm process is on track, will arrive in 2017