Comcast customers across the US have been suffering from a serious lack of Internets and cable today thanks to a widespread outage beginning about 9AM EST. Customers in DC, Pennsylvania, Illinois, and Oregon seem to have been hit the hardest.
Comcast has confirmed the issues, although noted some may not be linked to the outage. It's also stated that its engineers have repaired the problem (what was repaired exactly isn't clear) and it should be mostly resolved. As of about 3PM EST, customers are still reporting trouble.
Last updated: Apr 6, 2020 at 04:56 pm CDT
- Internet services will be upgraded in response to COVID-19 outbreak
- Samsung EUV plant production stops after power outage
- Experts say coronavirus could force large scale 'internet rationing'
- Apple limits employee travel to China because of coronavirus outbreak
- Coronavirus outbreak affecting Switch console production
- > NEXT STORY: New Quantum Break footage shows destructible environments, time powers
- < PREVIOUS STORY: Hulu app launches on Windows 10