HTC has started sending out Vive Pre headsets to developers, with the first batch of VR headsets reaching game developers this week.
Developers are taking to Twitter talking about their new Vive Pre headsets, talking about their lighter weight construction, better headset ergonomics, refined SteamVR controller design, quieter, smaller Lighthouse base stations, improved display clarity thanks to Mura correction, and the awesome front-facing camera.
HTC will be releasing the Vive headset to gamers across the world in April, with pre-orders starting later this month.
- HTC launching 3 new VR headsets, just in time for Half-Life: Alyx
- Valve sells out of new wave of Valve Index in less than 30 minutes
- HTC: Vive Cosmos Elite headsets include free copy of Half-Life: Alyx
- Half-Life: Alyx is the best PC game of 2020 on Metacritic
- Is there an Alternate Reality Game hidden inside of Half-Life: Alyx?
- > NEXT STORY: Within 30 years, AI 'could leave half of world unemployed'
- < PREVIOUS STORY: LG H840 spotted on GFXBench, rocks 5.3-inch QHD display, 3GB RAM