A few of the guys from VIAArena have made sure to be where all the action is at the moment, scooping up a bunch of coverage for us live from QuakeCon. They also bring to our attention the "girls of gOd", sponsored by VIA. This team consisting of talented female Quake III'ers from around the globe who battle it out in the Inaugural QUAKE III Arena Ms. QuakeCon Championship. The VIAArena crew also got the chance to produce a PodCast for us as they briefly interview one of the winning gOd team members about her thoughts on Quake 4, QuakeCon, and Girls in Gaming. Finally, there's also several shots taken of the many glorious case mod designs to have made an appearance at the event.
QuakeCon is of course one of the largest annual LAN gaming events and tournaments. Join Keith Kowal as he recalls the events of each day, especially coverage of the VIA sponsored Girls of Destruction team who are competing in the Ms Quake Con Tournament. Will they kick ass in VIA shirts?
With everyone arriving from near and far last night and into this morning it was a slow start to the first day at QuakeCon 2005, but it wasn't long before the air was alive with excitement of friends greeting each other, and expectations of the heated competition to come.
- More QuakeCon Related Coverage
- Live From Dallas - Day of QuakeCon 2005 @ Toms Hardware
- Quakecon 2005: Day 2 @ LegitReviews
- Quakecon 2005: Day 3 @ Bjorn3D
- QuakeCon TV is LIVE @ QuakeCon
- QuakeCon 2005: John Carmacks Keynote Speech Video @ FileRush (File)
- QuakeCon 2005 - id Quake 4 SP Footage and QandA @ FileRush (File)
Latest News Posts
- Far Cry New Dawn official PC requirements released
- 2K and NBA to smooth over $1b rights extension deal
- Death Stranding demo leaves Guerrilla Games 'so impressed'
- Capcom showcase 'Tofu' in Resident Evil 2 Remake screenshots
- COD: Black Ops 4 - Blackout Battle Royale mode goes F2P
- Pcie M.2 NVMe (1100mb/s as storage, 400mb/s in os)
- DC: Aquaman Cinema Review
- ADATA SX8200 Pro 256GB NVMe SSD Review
- Nokia's Service Operations Center powers Telefonica UK's drive towards customer-centric operations
- Black Desert Online's Battle Royale mode enters Early Access today
- Roblox hires British online safety expert Laura Higgins to lead new digital civility initiative
- HyperX Announces 2019 We're All Gamers Ad Campaign Including Celebrity Influencers Post Malone, Gordon Hayward, Joel Embiid, JuJu Smith-Schuster, Pokimane, Shroud, Daigo, De'Aaron Fox and Rush
- Macrotis: A Mother's Journey Releases this upcoming February 8th!