When it comes to software, we have a few essentials. A VPN service that protects us online (and gives us browsing freedom when we're traveling). A reliable backup solution. And a productivity tool that saves us time and stress whether we're working with a team or on personal projects. We've put together five great tools that do all that and more in one majorly discounted package. Get the Super SaaS 2016 Bundle for $59 and save 87%.
Snag this bundle and get the following services worth $400:
- 2-Year Subscription to Time Doctor Solo Plan: Minimize procrastination and maximize productivity. This app tracks how you spend your time, prompts you to get back to work, and even works with project management platforms like Basecamp and Asana.
- 3-Year Subscription to Koofr's 100GB Plan: Unburden your hard drive. Koofr gives you 100GB of cloud storage for three years, automatically backing up your phone data, syncing files across devices, and allowing you to connect all of your cloud accounts and personal storage.
- 3-Year Subscription to TigerVPN Lite: Browse safely with TigerVPN, a top-notch VPN service that keeps your Internet activity anonymous wherever you are. Plus, access geo-blocked services like Netflix when you're traveling.
- Lifetime Subscription to Hushed: Choose from hundreds of area codes and you've got a secondary private phone number for life. Whether you want to make long-distance calls at local prices, or need a second number without a second set of monthly fees from the phone company, this has you covered.
- 1-Year Subscription to IDrive Personal 1TB Cloud Backup: Back up your photos, videos, documents, contacts, and even your Facebook and Instagram accounts. You'll have plenty of space for it all with 1TB of cloud backup from IDrive.
Get the Super SaaS Bundle for $59 at TweakTown Deals.
- >> NEXT STORY: Capcom increased revenue by 19% thanks to Monster Hunter and more
- << PREVIOUS STORY: Microsoft's Edge web browser reportedly saving private browsing data