ASUS have introduced today a new flagship notebook series dubbed the W2V. One of the main highlights of this latest notebook offering is that of in-built DVB-T (digital TV) capabilities, as well as other various high-end features including a 17-inch widescreen and 5.1 channel audio simulation with built-in subwoofer. Phwoar!
Further details including a specifications listing within the official announcement.
Sydney, Australia, July 13 2005, ASUSTeK Computer Inc. (ASUS), a leading provider of high-performance notebook computers, today introduced the flagship W2V Notebook Series. The W2V offers the latest DVB-T (Digital Video Broadcasting-Terrestrial) digital TV feature, 17-inch Color Shine LCD widescreen, 5.1 channel audio simulation and built-in subwoofer. Combined with powerful computing capability, the ASUS W2V intelligently packs all the home theater electronic devices into one slim and light notebook, creating the ultimate mobile digital home.
- Articles and Reviews from around the Web
- Five Tips For Buying a Laptop Computer @ BigBruin
- Athlon 64 X2 4800+ to nearly 3.3GHz @ AMDZone
- Gigabyte 3D Aurora GZ-FSCA1-AN Case @ Trusted Reviews
- Thermaltake Big Typhoon Cooler @ Viperlair
- Small or Smaller? Ultraportable Hard Disks @ Toms Hardware
- I-O Data UHDL-160GB Network HDD @ i4u