There's a new motherboard on the block from ABIT as of today, releasing their NI8 SLI which is based on NVIDIA's Intel nForce4 SLI chipset. ABIT have made sure not to cut any corners with this enthusiast board, including such features as their Silent OTES northbridge cooling, AudioMax 7.1 and more.
Full details within the official press release at this section of ABIT's website folks.
July 1, 2005 - ABIT features the best combination of innovation and technological awareness. The ABIT NI8 SLI features our latest sought after ABIT-Silent OTES Technology. This new silent North Bridge cooling device uses a unique heat-pipe conduit to transfer heat from the NB heatsink to our optimally designed copper-finned collection module situated by the I/O shield. Airflow from the CPU FAN removes the heat collected from the CPU, N/B, and PWM heatsinks. This ABIT Engineered heat-pipe design along with the MOSFET heatsinks and the OC Copper strips arranged around the board silently and efficiently transfers and dissipates the dangerous heat that congregates inside and alongside the N/B, CPU and PWM. Giving you the edge in silence and safety.
- Articles and Reviews from around the Web
- NVIDIA nF4 Ultra Round-Up: Abit - MSI - ECS @ HotHardware
- Bose SoundDock @ DesignTechnica
- Arctic Silver Products @ ThinkComputers
- Cableyoyo Ultra-thin Cord Manager @ Futurelooks
- AMD's Case Against Intel, and How it Could Reshape the Industry @ Sudhian
- Viewsonic VX-924 19" TFT 4 ms @ Origo3D
- How the phone companies are trying to push out VoIP @ The TechZone
- Shuttle XP17 TempAR - 8ms 17in TFT monitor @ Trusted Reviews
- Intuos3 tablet from Wacom @ BoxGods