- SAPPHIRE Breaks Price Performance Barrier With New PCI-EXPRESS Family
Sapphire have just announced a couple of new mid-range X550 graphics cards, each on the PCIe interface. The two cards differ in that one provides active cooling and the other passive.
Further details within the supporting PR folks.
July 5, 2005, Hong Kong: Sapphire Technology Limited, the leading supplier of ATI-powered graphics accelerators, has just announced a new series of graphics products ideal for entry level systems and for users looking for cost effective upgrades from integrated graphics to discrete graphics.
Sapphire's Radeon X550 series will represent affordable graphics upgrades with industry-leading performance, technology and software support. Sapphire's Radeon X550 family operates on the PCI Express bus, the emerging PC industry standard for delivering maximum real-time performance for graphics-intensive software applications.
- Articles and Reviews from around the Web
- DFI LanParty UT Ultra-D @ Techgage
- ASUS P5WD2 Premium WiFi-TV Edition (Intel 955X Express) @ Hardware Zone
- Gigabyte Ga-K8nxp-SLI Motherboard @ RBMods
- ATI Radeon X800 XL Videocard @ PCStats
- Setting up Multiple Monitors @ PCMech
- Watercooled Gainward 7800GTX rocks at 500+ /1400MHz @ The Inquirer
- ASUS N6600GT AGP @ NGOHQ
- HIS X700 iCooler Dual DVI VIVO 256MB PCI-E @ Overclockers Online
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Gears of War 4 showed off on next-gen Xbox One X
- Wolfenstein II can 'utilize the power' of Radeon RX Vega
- Battlegrounds 2 won't happen, as the game is a service
- Galaxy S9 logo leaks, still has a headphone jack
- NVIDIA's new GeForce 388.00 drivers ready for Destiny 2
- ADATA XPG SX950 480GB SATA III SSD Review
- Lenovo Legion Y920 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- Gigabyte Z97 Gaming GT: PCIe slots 3.0 that working only at 1.0 with an ASUS Hyper M.2 x4 expansion card
- Gigabyte Z97X Gaming GT: PCIe 3.0 that work only at 1.0 with Asus Hyper m.2 x 4 card
- Gigabyte AB-350 G3 CPU LED & No POST after update ->rollback?
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard