- SAPPHIRE Breaks Price Performance Barrier With New PCI-EXPRESS Family
Sapphire have just announced a couple of new mid-range X550 graphics cards, each on the PCIe interface. The two cards differ in that one provides active cooling and the other passive.
Further details within the supporting PR folks.
July 5, 2005, Hong Kong: Sapphire Technology Limited, the leading supplier of ATI-powered graphics accelerators, has just announced a new series of graphics products ideal for entry level systems and for users looking for cost effective upgrades from integrated graphics to discrete graphics.
Sapphire's Radeon X550 series will represent affordable graphics upgrades with industry-leading performance, technology and software support. Sapphire's Radeon X550 family operates on the PCI Express bus, the emerging PC industry standard for delivering maximum real-time performance for graphics-intensive software applications.
- Articles and Reviews from around the Web
- DFI LanParty UT Ultra-D @ Techgage
- ASUS P5WD2 Premium WiFi-TV Edition (Intel 955X Express) @ Hardware Zone
- Gigabyte Ga-K8nxp-SLI Motherboard @ RBMods
- ATI Radeon X800 XL Videocard @ PCStats
- Setting up Multiple Monitors @ PCMech
- Watercooled Gainward 7800GTX rocks at 500+ /1400MHz @ The Inquirer
- ASUS N6600GT AGP @ NGOHQ
- HIS X700 iCooler Dual DVI VIVO 256MB PCI-E @ Overclockers Online
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft isn't supportive of Japanese games, says NIS
- Over 322,000 cheaters have been caught in Battlegrounds
- BIOSTAR reveal their flagship RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- Logitech release the ASTRO A20 Wireless Headset
- SK politician talks PUBG success, holds golden pan
- GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- AORUS X9 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- ASUS ROG Strix Vega 64 Unboxed: The First Custom RX Vega
- Replacement AC adapter for RT-AC88U
- Can't disable CPU SPECTRUM on a Z97-D3H
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz