- SAPPHIRE Breaks Price Performance Barrier With New PCI-EXPRESS Family
Sapphire have just announced a couple of new mid-range X550 graphics cards, each on the PCIe interface. The two cards differ in that one provides active cooling and the other passive.
Further details within the supporting PR folks.
July 5, 2005, Hong Kong: Sapphire Technology Limited, the leading supplier of ATI-powered graphics accelerators, has just announced a new series of graphics products ideal for entry level systems and for users looking for cost effective upgrades from integrated graphics to discrete graphics.
Sapphire's Radeon X550 series will represent affordable graphics upgrades with industry-leading performance, technology and software support. Sapphire's Radeon X550 family operates on the PCI Express bus, the emerging PC industry standard for delivering maximum real-time performance for graphics-intensive software applications.
- Articles and Reviews from around the Web
- DFI LanParty UT Ultra-D @ Techgage
- ASUS P5WD2 Premium WiFi-TV Edition (Intel 955X Express) @ Hardware Zone
- Gigabyte Ga-K8nxp-SLI Motherboard @ RBMods
- ATI Radeon X800 XL Videocard @ PCStats
- Setting up Multiple Monitors @ PCMech
- Watercooled Gainward 7800GTX rocks at 500+ /1400MHz @ The Inquirer
- ASUS N6600GT AGP @ NGOHQ
- HIS X700 iCooler Dual DVI VIVO 256MB PCI-E @ Overclockers Online
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Ion Maiden delayed to 2019
- Hello Games on No Man's Sky launch: we shared too much info
- Shazam's first trailer injects fun, and color into the DCEU
- DC unleashes first Aquaman trailer during SDCC 2018
- GeForce GTX 1170 benchmark surfaces, faster than GTX 1080 Ti
- HELP With a Sniper.2 Z68 bios U1C, won't boot with discrete VGA
- Z97X-SLI doesn't recognize NVME-SSD
- Design a Colorful SSD contest
- NZXT Kraken M22 CPU Cooler Review
- Question about ASROCK 970 Extreme3 1.0
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit