Following the launch of Intel's new mainstream 945 series chipsets which support 1066MHz dual-core processors, ECS have released their variant today in the PF5 Extreme motherboard. If you're after full details of specs/features etc. you'll find them in the supporting annoucement here.
Elitegroup Computer Systems (ECS) today announced the release of its PF5 Extreme motherboard. Supporting LGA775 socket / FSB 1066 MHz, the PF5 Extreme leverages Intel's 945P chipset to deliver exceptional performance and is packed with all the innovations that today's technology has to offer.
In order to optimise PC performance, the ECS PF5 Extreme includes two extreme overclocking features: I.O.C. (Instant Overclocking Controller) and ECSonic II. I.O.C. enables the system to automatically boost frequency to enhance overall performance by intelligently detecting the CPU loads. On the other hand, ECSonic II allows users to adjust the overclocking of the frequency or voltage on CPU, PCI Express x16 slots and DIMMs by themselves. The combination of I.O.C. and ECSonic II provides users with the utmost overclocking flexibility.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- GIVEAWAY: ASRock Fatal1ty X299 Pro Gaming i9 XE boards
- Battle royale revenue to grow 600% in 2018
- Fortnite makes over $1 billion in less than a year
- Treyarch tease COD: Black Ops 4 zombies Comic-Con reveal
- Call of Cthulhu releases this Halloween
- HyperX Pulsefire Surge RGB Gaming Mouse Review
- ASRock Phantom Gaming Radeon RX 550 - can it run silent?
- Unlock Outlook PST Recovery Tool
- ASRock Z370 Extreme4 produces a high-frequency sound
- Thin, Light & Narrow Bezel, MSI GS65 Gaming NB Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit