Following the launch of Intel's new mainstream 945 series chipsets which support 1066MHz dual-core processors, ECS have released their variant today in the PF5 Extreme motherboard. If you're after full details of specs/features etc. you'll find them in the supporting annoucement here.
Elitegroup Computer Systems (ECS) today announced the release of its PF5 Extreme motherboard. Supporting LGA775 socket / FSB 1066 MHz, the PF5 Extreme leverages Intel's 945P chipset to deliver exceptional performance and is packed with all the innovations that today's technology has to offer.
In order to optimise PC performance, the ECS PF5 Extreme includes two extreme overclocking features: I.O.C. (Instant Overclocking Controller) and ECSonic II. I.O.C. enables the system to automatically boost frequency to enhance overall performance by intelligently detecting the CPU loads. On the other hand, ECSonic II allows users to adjust the overclocking of the frequency or voltage on CPU, PCI Express x16 slots and DIMMs by themselves. The combination of I.O.C. and ECSonic II provides users with the utmost overclocking flexibility.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Over 322,000 cheaters have been caught in Battlegrounds
- BIOSTAR reveal their flagship RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- Logitech release the ASTRO A20 Wireless Headset
- SK politician talks PUBG success, holds golden pan
- Samsung's new 360-degree camera requires 2 x GTX 1080 Ti
- AORUS X9 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- ASUS ROG Strix Vega 64 Unboxed: The First Custom RX Vega
- Replacement AC adapter for RT-AC88U
- Can't disable CPU SPECTRUM on a Z97-D3H
- ECOLA Ultra Slim Laptop Cooling Pad Chill Mat
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz