DC Comics has been having quite the run on TV with its comic book heroes on CW, with 'Arrow' and 'The Flash' being quite successful - even up against Agents of SHIELD. But there's a new superhero show coming out in January that is shaping up damn well; 'Legends of Tomorrow'.
Legends of Tomorrow has quite a number of stars, with Brandon Routh - who played Kal-El/Superman/Clark Kent in Bryan Singer's not-so-great 'Superman Returns' starring as The Atom/Ray Palmer. Also starring are 'Prison Break' brothers Dominic Purcell and Wentworth Miller as Captain Cold and Heat Wave, respectively.
Legends of Tomorrow sets its premise in the trailer, in 2166 "immortal DC staple villain Vandal Savage (Casper Crump) rules the entire world. So time-traveler Rip Hunter (Arthur Darvill) puts together a team of superheroes to traverse spacetime in order to prevent Savage from seizing total control" explains Wired.
- League of Legends mobile may be a card game or MOBA (or both?)
- Apex Legends is coming to mobile, and most likely next-gen consoles
- Riot Games to publish third-party League of Legends games
- New League of Legends games are powered by Unity Engine
- League of Legends console, mobile version announced, isn't a port
- > NEXT STORY: Ahmed 'Clock Kid' Mohamed's family seeking $15 million in damages
- < PREVIOUS STORY: Star Citizen's $350 custom HOTAS controller goes on sale next month