- GIGABYTE Announces Three New GV-RX70-Series VGA Cards
GIGABYTE have just introduced a new family of graphics cards which make use of ATI's mid-range X700 GPU. Three cards have been launched to complete the new lineup, with two of the three being PCIe variants sporting 128MB and 256MB memory, and also a third AGP card with 256MB onboard. Further details within GIGABYTE's official announcement folks.
Taipei, Taiwan May 23, 2005 - GIGABYTE Technology®, a leading manufacturer of motherboards, VGA cards and other computing hardware solutions, today announced that it is extending its range of ATI RADEON X700 VPU-based VGA cards to include the GV-RX70256D and GV-RX70128DE for the PCI Express platform, and the GV-R70256D for the AGP platform.
The release of the new additions to the GV-RX70-series from GIGABYTE is a tribute to the hugely popular ATI performance-class RADEON X700 VPU that presents an outstanding graphics solution by delivering amazing 3D graphics, abundant features and rock-solid stability for next-generation games and applications.
- Articles and Reviews from around the Web
- Portable Search Engine for USB Flash Drives @ EverythingUSB
- Memory 'Buy' The Numbers - An Understanding of SDRAM, DDR, and DDR2 @ BigBruin
- I Want My 32" LCD TV @ Toms Hardware
- Latest E3 Show Coverage @ Toms Hardware
- Nvidia to introduce mobile SLI @ The Inquirer
- Samsung ready to release 16GB solid state hard drives @ The Inquirer
- Corsair XMS2 5400UL DDR2-667 memory @ The Inquirer