The next premium DLC pack for Rocket League will be released next month, with Chaos Run including a new arena that will be free for all Rocket League players.
The new arena is called Wasteland and is a map based on Rocket League's predecessor Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket-Powered Battle-Cars. Wasteland will be the first "nonstandard" arena for Rocket League, where it will feature a banked perimeter, a wider pitch, and different boost placements. The Chaos Run DLC will cost $3.99, and will include two new cars.
The two new cars are known as Ripper and Grog, with the Chaos Run DLC including new decals, paint types, wheels and more to customize them and other competitors in the fleet. Here we have a full list of what's included with the Chaos Run DLC:
- 2 New Battle-Cars, Ripper and Grog
- 12 New Decals (six for each new Battle-Car)
- 2 New Paint Types (Camo and Sun-Damaged)
- 2 New Wheels (Ripper and Grog)
- 2 New Rocket Trails (Sandstorm, Nuts and Bolts)
- 3 New Toppers (Boombox, Cow Skull, Mohawk)
- 3 New Antennas (Bomb Pole, Radioactive, Retro Ball - Wasteland)
- 5 New Trophies
- > NEXT STORY: Rainbow Six: Siege open beta kicks off between November 25-29
- < PREVIOUS STORY: Remedy PR boss praises Star Wars: Battlefront, says 'less is more'