- GeCube 512MB X700s Now Available
Got your heart set on buying a 512MB ATI graphics card but the X800XL offerings are a tad too pricey for your liking? No problem, GeCube's latest 512MB PCIe X700 Pro series gives you a more cost-friendly option to owning a 512MB graphics card, producing two variants with both the traditional fan cooling design, and also a SilenCool version with a passive cooling solution. I actually thought ATI were going to restrict their 512MB variants to the X800XL GPU line for a while yet, but evidently not.
The announcement on these two new cards can be viewed over at this section of the GeCube website folks.
Taipei - May 10, 2005 -- Info-Tek Corporation, production supplier for the leading global graphics card brand GECUBETM, announced today the release of the GECUBE RADEON® X700 Professional 512MB PCI Express graphics card. The GECUBE RADEON® X700 Professional 512MB PCI Express is equipped with 512MB of memory. In addition to its standard fan design, the GECUBE RADEON® X700 Professional 512MB PCI Express SilenCoolTM series is also entering the market. These high-end products offer efficiency and low-noise operation, giving consumers a diversity of choices.
The GECUBE RADEON® X700 Professional 512MB PCI Express SilenCoolTM series graphics cards include GECUBE's advanced SilenCoolTM Heatpipe design for drastically reduced noise generated by high-performance graphics processing, providing users with a noise free operating environment. With their one-slot architecture design, the GECUBE RADEON X700 Professional SilenCoolTM graphics cards allow for other peripherals such as PCIe x1. In addition, the GECUBE RADEON X700 Professional SilenCoolTM 's dual-sided heatsink design provides the most effective heat dispersion to guarantee system stability under long durations of time.
- ABIT Launches the Fatal1ty X800XL 512MB
On the subject of 512MB graphics cards, ABIT have just announced their Fatal1ty X800XL with 512MBs of GDDR3 memory onboard along with their exclusive vGuru technology. You can get to all the details on this new gem over at ABIT's website.
May 9, 2005 - Built with innovative technologies and rock-solid performance, the Fatal1ty Hardware Series has garnered critical acclaim since its introduction. Today, ABIT is proud to introduce the latest in the Fatal1ty Hardware Series, the Fatal1ty X800 XL 512MB. With blazing speed and exclusive ABIT Engineered technologies, the Fatal1ty X800XL 512MB is the graphics card of choice for the gamer who demands the very best.
Packing 16 pixel pipelines, PCI-Express X16 interface, an ABIT-designed cooler, exclusive vGuru technology, and a whopping 512MB of GDDR3 memory, the Fatal1ty X800XL 512MB graphics card delivers BulletProof performance and stability that hardcore gamers demand.
- Articles and Reviews from around the Web
- PCI Express comes to Opteron @ Tech Report
- First Look: SoniqCast Aireo MP3 Player @ CoolTechZone
- Samsung Notebook Launch (Summer 2005) @ Hardware Zone
- PalmOne Treo 650 PDA @ Hardware Zone
- ATI Radeon HIS X850XT IceQ II AGP Video Card @ Noticias3D
- ATi X300 SE 128MB HyperMemory Vs. NVIDIA TurboCache Head 2 Head @ Hot Hardware
- ATI R520 to be Launched Later than Expected - Report @ XBit Labs
Latest News Posts
- Snoop Dogg receives first copy of Spyro Reignited via drone
- First live action Pokemon Detective Pikachu trailer released
- NES Controller pre-order available for Switch Online members
- PlayStation's Black Friday Sale: $199 = 1TB PS4 + Spider-Man
- New Jump Force fighters: SSGSS Vegeta/Goku & Golden Frieza
- Intel Core i9-9980XE Extreme Edition Review
- Convert MBOX File Format to PST Format
- OLM to PST Converter
- Asustor AS6302T 2-Bay Consumer NAS Review
- 'Ring of Elysium' launches three-tier security system
- eZuce Vibe is Powered by Oracle Cloud and Now Available in the Oracle Cloud Marketplace
- GlobalSign Launches Global Partner Program to Advance Enterprise Growth
- ADAMA and Pessl Instruments Signed Agreement for Global Partnership
- TYAN Showcases HPC, Storage and Cloud Server Platforms