Microsoft has announced it has teamed up with Blizzard, joining Blizzcon 2015 as a sponsor. Blizzard fans will be able to watch the opening ceremony to Blizzcon on their Xbox One, which kicks off on Friday, November 6.
Major Nelson wrote on his blog that there will be more details coming soon, where you can email him if you're interested in attending Blizzcon 2015. He will be choosing five winners at random, where they can then attend Blizzcon. If you want to enter, check out the details below:
- Date / Time: 06 November to 07 November
- Location:Anaheim Convention Center in Anaheim, California
- If you are randomly selected, you will receive an email with directions how to receive your badge and prize.
- I'm accepting invitation requests via email until 16 October at 12:00p EDT and will notify winners on or about 19 October.
- This offer is only for an invitation to the event - you are responsible for all other travel and/or lodging expenses.
- >> NEXT STORY: Rise of the Tomb Raider goes gold, launches on November 10 in the US
- << PREVIOUS STORY: Twitter reportedly planning layoffs that could start on October 13