- GIGABYTE Launches G-Power Multi-Platform CPU Cooler
A new flagship cooler offering has surfaced from GIGABYTE today. The "G-Power" Cooler features a quad heatpipe design with a solid copper base, and will fit on multiple platforms with ease (LGA775/S478/K8 & K7). A second "Pro" model also comes with a fan controller to adjust fan speeds from 1700RPM to 3200RPM. As a final touch, this cooler is backlighted with several blue LEDs resident on the fan housing for those who love their bling. Full details in GIGABYTE's supporting press release folks.
This year, GIGABYTE presents the new G-Power Cooler, the most advanced high performance cooler from GIGABYTE that is designed for extreme thermal conditions, such as overclocking. Available in two SKUs, GIGABYTE's new flagship cooler series targets power users with the G-Power Pro model that features manually adjustable fan speed, while for mainstream users seeking a quiet solution there is the G-Power Super Silent model. Both models employ the same large fan for cooling neighboring capacitors and a unique quad heat pipe design with GIGABYTE proprietary technology that makes them compatible with every mainstream PC platform currently on the market, i.e. Intel® LGA 775 and Socket 478 as well as AMD K8 and K7 platforms. Furthermore, G-Power Coolers do not require any tools for installation and can simply be installed or removed by hand. What more could anyone possibly want in a cooler?
- Articles and Reviews from around the Web
- Samsung SATA 120 GB Hard Drive @ A True Review
- Swiftech MCX478-V Heatsink @ Mikhailtech
- One Bad Apple Can Ruin it for Everybody @ FiringSquad
- Obsolete Is A Dirty Word (Intel Pentium 64 Bit Microchip) @ BigBruin
- OCZ Platinum PC4800 1GB DC Kit @ InsaneTek
- Ramtron intros 1 Mbit FRAM @ Toms Hardware
- A-Top XPlode Case @ Overclocker Cafe
- Really Cool and Quiet Power Supplies? @ Toms Hardware