- NVIDIA and Intel help users to migrate to PCI-E platform
Together with Intel, NVIDIA have today announced a special bundle programme in an effort to entice buyers in the Asia/Pacific region towards the PCIe standard when purchasing a new platform. Several add-in card manufacturers are in on the deal, combining select Intel 915PL based motherboards with NVIDIA's 6200 Turbocache series PCIe graphics card. The full scoop within the official PR folks.
"This bundling promotion will enable entry-level users to have a more realistic, visually-rich experience on their system at unprecedented prices and performance levels. NVIDIA TurboCache technology brings the award-winning feature set found on current-generation high-end GPUs to the value segment of the PC market, which will enable more people to enjoy better photographs, videos, games, and system performance," said Paul Sun, general manager of sales, NVIDIA.
- Articles and Reviews from around the Web
- Club 3D PCIe, AGP X800 XL´s & X850 PRO @ Beyond3D
- Tower of Power (Supplies) Roundup @ Overclockers AU
- Silverstone SST-LC13 HTPC/Desktop Chassis @ ExtremeMHZ
- Klassy Kloss Radio : The Tivoli Model One Table Radio @ Futurelooks
- AMD ATHLON64 3500+ Overclocking Adventure @ PCStats
- AMD Readies 2.20GHz Dual-Core Chips for Mid-Year @ XBit Labs
- Pentium 4 Extreme Edition 3.73 GHz @ GamePC
- ECS KV2 Extreme VIA K8T800 Pro Motherboard @ Hardware Zone
- Gigabyte Neon Cooler 775-BL HSF @ Motherboards
- Altec Lansing InMotion IM3 Portable Audio @ Tech-Mods
- XDR Overview @ DevHardware