The CEO of Apple, Tim Cook joined Stephen Colbert's new Tonight Show for a chat, when Colbert steered the conversation towards the upcoming feature film based on Apple co-founder Steve Jobs - which clearly wasn't a subject the man wanted to discuss.
Confirming that he hasn't seen the new Steve Jobs film, or the 2013 picture which starred Ashton Kutcher, Cook said "I haven't seen them, but the Steve I knew was an amazing human being... I think that a lot of people are trying to be opportunistic, and I hate this; it's not a great part of our world".
It seems the deification of Jobs continues with the current leadership.
Last updated: Apr 6, 2020 at 08:32 pm CDT
- Apple limits employee travel to China because of coronavirus outbreak
- Tim Cook now serves as chairman of a Chinese business school
- Apple has a big donation headed toward healthcare workers in EU and US
- Aquaman & Spiderman star Willem Dafoe: superhero movies are 'too long'
- Halo 6 is fine, 343i says don't worry about development
- > NEXT STORY: 'Pacific Rim' sequel on 'indefinite hold'
- < PREVIOUS STORY: G.SKILL releases new high-performance mechanical keyboards