- SAVROW KATANA 3D-9 : QUADRO Powered Mobile Workstation
The lads from HEXUS have just spotted a fresh PR from a company by the name of "SAVROW" whom specialise in high performance laptop and desktop systems. Today unveiled is their latest piece of work, the "Katana 3D-9 Quadro Mobile Workstation". Read HEXUS's comments below to get the gist of this mobile monster.
There are a host of desktop replacement (DTR) laptops available on the market. In fact, we have reviewed a SavRow DTR before. However, today I'd like to introduce you to something a little different. SavRow's brand new Katana 3D-9 is more than a desktop replacement; it's a mobile workstation! Under the hood you can run a Pentium 4 3.8Ghz, over 2GB of RAM and NVIDIA's latest mobile workstation graphics processor, the Quadro Go1400 which brings unprecidented mobile OpenGL & Direct3D performance.
Now that is an immense setup before you even consider that it's a mobile system. HEXUS has the first pictures on the web of this new laptop.
- Articles and Reviews from around the Web
- AOpen prepares "Cube Mini" Pentium M SFF PC @ DigiTimes
- OCZ EL DDR PC-3200 Dual Channel Gold VX Memory @ 3DGameMan
- AMD Confirms Obligatory BIOS Support for New AMD Athlon 64 @ XBit Labs
- Athlon 64 Cooler Roundup @ Hardtecs4u (Translated)
- -71.5 C with CO2 gas and a Waterblock @ FrostyTech
- Storcase's DE50 Backup solution @ Pyroport
- Miniature Disk Drive: The Toshiba MK3006GAL @ Toms Hardware
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Arena brawler 'My Hero One's Justice' announced for Switch
- DOOM Rebooted will get a physical deluxe soundtrack release
- Radical Heights - first patch, new gun/performance increases
- Sea of Thieves patch 1.0.4, Rares attempt at stability
- Insomniacs Spider-Man leaked screenshots tease two villains
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700X and Ryzen 5 2600X Review
- FSP CMT510 RGB Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- I'm need help from GA-X79S-UP5-WIFI
- Investigation: m.2 Heatsinks, are they worth it?
- FS 30 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9+ (www.BizFests.com) 64GB $7,740
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit