- OCZ Technology Group Announces the Ultra-Reliable Titanium Series
OCZ certainly know how to stay creative and unique in the memory market, today announcing yet another product to hold its own, the new "Titanium Series" of memory modules. This new memory line emphasises rock solid reliability for high-end systems and servers with each module sold having undergone strenuous testing for ultimate reliability and quality assurance. OCZ Titanium series will include one unbuffered and one server memory product for both DDR1 and DDR2. The full scoop over at OCZ's website folks.
Combining the finest quality and service, Titanium memory includes the exclusive OCZ PowerSwap Warranty which ensures the very least possible downtime with the luxury of expedited advanced replacement of any Titanium product. Additionally, Titanium is backed by OCZ's first-class technical support and service.
"For the IT manager of any small business to large company, the PowerSwap Warranty is a dream come true since there is essentially no downtime other than what is needed for the actual exchange of components in a system," commented Dr. Michael Schuette, Director of Technology Development at OCZ Technology. "In addition, we believe that the PowerSwap Warranty broadcasts a strong message of how confident we are in our quality control and customer satisfaction."
- Turion64 Becomes Official from AMD
Today marks the official launch of AMD's Turion64 mobile technology, bringing ultra efficient 64bit architecture to notebooks. Acer, Fujitsu, Siemens, Packard Bell and other leading manufacturers are expected to launch Turion64 equipped notebook PCs worldwide in the coming months. All the details in AMD's official PR at their website.
I've also just noticed Anandtech have fired up a segment dedicated to the release of the new Turion64 platform for your reading pleasure.
SUNNYVALE, CALIF -- March 10, 2005 --AMD (NYSE: AMD) today introduced AMD Turion 64 mobile technology, the latest in a succession of computing innovations based on the industry-leading AMD64 architecture. AMD Turion 64 mobile technology is uniquely optimized to bring award-winning AMD64 performance to thinner and lighter notebook PCs with longer battery life, enhanced security, and compatibility with the latest graphics and wireless solutions, both today and tomorrow.
Together with industry-leading partners, AMD enables a best-in-class ecosystem of open industry-standard technologies, helping PC manufacturers to deliver feature-rich systems that satisfy the variety of ways in which people use their notebooks.
"By embracing a broad partner community and industry standards, AMD is both providing choice and stimulating innovation," said Roger Kay, vice president of Client Computing at IDC.
- Articles and Reviews from around the Web
- Microsoft Reveals First Details of Next-Generation Xbox @ Anandtech
- ASUS Develops a Graphics Card with Two NV45 Chips @ XBit Labs
- Mid-Level PC Buying Guide @ Tech Spot
- Speeze EEA67B4 VultureSpin III air cooled heatsink @ A1-Electronics
- An Introduction To Watercooling @ HWLogic
- Logisys Case-51 @ TechGage
- NVIDIA SLI @ Beyond3D
- Switch Side Story Pt 3 @ Bit-Tech
- ASUS Extreme N6600GT PCI-E SLI @ Hard Avenue
- Alphacool NexXxos BOLD vs Prescott, Intel's Black Sheep @ Madshrimps
- Creative Announces Sound Blaster Live! ADVANCED MB @ Hardware Zone