- Cooler Master introduces new developed thermal solutions for ATCA (Advanced Telecom Computing Architecture)
The Electronic Cooling Division of Cooler Master (ECD) has forwarded on info today of some newly developed thermal solutions for embedded systems such as that of Smart Phones and PDAs. Two cooling devices are highlighted in todays PR, designed for both the Intel Xeon LV and Intel E7501 (Plumas)/ E7520 (Lindenhurst) platforms. The full scoop incl. product specs within Cooler Masters supporting press release folks.
Electronic Cooling Division (ECD) of Cooler Master, which provides the most complete thermal solutions for system integrators and presents significant performance for the embedded system. In terms of quality certification for product guarantee, Cooler Master has obtained UL, DNV and TÜV.
In regards to the development of the Advance Telecom Computing Architecture (ATCA) for embedded system, ECD also provide the CPU passive cooler for ATCA. Two thermal solutions for the embedded system include ATCA Cooling device for Intel Xeon LV and ATCA MCH Chipset Cooling Device for Intel E7501 (Plumas)/ E7520 (Lindenhurst). ATCA utilizes two technologies - copper skived fin and copper stacked fin process. These two processes generate higher thermal conductivity efficiently and it met ATCA lower height limitation (1U height limitation) as well.
- S3 Graphics Announces Availability of GammaChromeS18 PCI Express Graphics
S3 Graphics make some noise today as they announce availability of their new "GammaChromeS18" GPU, primarily targetted at the mainstream graphics market. The new offering features full DX 9.0 support, native PCIe communication, Hi-Def native HDTV display capabilities, and S3's own Chromotion 2.0 video rendering technology. Full details in their press release here.
Fremont, 9 March 2005 - Keeping pace with the latest developments in the graphics arena, S3 Graphics today announced the availability of GammaChromeS18, the first in the GammaChrome line of GPUs targeted at the mainstream graphics market, featuring full DirectX 9.0 hardware, a native PCI Express interface and S3G's signature Hi-Def native HDTV display capability for the ultimate visual experience.
Maintaining S3 Graphics' emphasis on video performance and quality, GammaChrome comes equipped with the second generation programmable video engine, Chromotion 2.0 that combines an extensive range of video rendering, manipulation and display tools for a greatly enhanced digital media experience. In addition to the native HDTV encoder, GammaChrome integrates hardware digital video accelerators, and supports all the latest displays, including rotating monitors and multiple screen configurations.
Latest News Posts
- Activision: Destiny was tying up our resources
- Activision cut jobs to focus on monetization as well as dev
- Anthem's epic skins cost $8.50 a piece
- Crackdown 3 only exists to sell Game Pass subscriptions
- Apex Legends turning their son transsexual, says parents
- GeIL Super Luce RGB Sync DDR4-3200 16GB Memory Kit Review
- ASRock Multi-Gigabit Performance: 10GbE/5GbE/2.5G Networking
- Very odd boot behavior on three identical x399 Taichi builds.
- G.Skill TridentZ Royal 4000MHz 32GB Memory Kit Review
- Asrock A97x Killer and Evga 980TI help
- New Screenshots for ShaRkPG, Maneater | PC Version to Support NVIDIA Ansel Technology
- The world's first judicial friendship simulator takes to Kickstarter in Supreme Courtship!
- Cupid hits Ring of Elysium with Valentine's Day event
- New Gameplay Video for World-Shaping RTS Bannermen Released
- Nokia launches Cognitive Collaboration Hubs to help operators design 5G networks and create AI-enabled use cases