You spend your hard-earned cash on them. You cradle them in cases to protect them against bumps and scratches. So why risk damaging your favorite electronics and devices with voltage spikes that come from weather changes and other uncontrollable factors? Get the Aduro surge protector at TweakTown Deals for $19 plus free shipping.
The Aduro surge protector powers and safeguards up to seven devices simultaneously-you can even charge your tablet and smartphone with the USB inputs. Meanwhile, Safety Shutdown technology ensures your devices stay safe no matter what, using thermal fuses to shut down the system and protect against fire and other damage that can come from power surges and spikes. There's even an indicator light that tells you that your electronics are being protected. Not to mention, it's slim and sleek, so it won't add unsightly bulk to your walls.
Keep your valuable electronics safe and grab the Aduro surge protector for $19 at TweakTown Deals.
Last updated: Jan 27, 2016 at 06:22 am CST
- OtterBox's new screen protector kills bacteria on your screen
- Fry's Electronics denies closure, but evidence suggests otherwise
- Xiaomi Mi 10: all-screen, under-display camera could beat Galaxy S20
- Nintendo Switch sales break 41 million, hardware rakes in $1.9 billion
- Greedfall is a huge success, spikes publisher's revenue by 135%
- > NEXT STORY: Steam Machines go portable with the Smach Zero, out in 2016 for $299
- < PREVIOUS STORY: Hillary Clinton would like the Islamic State bounced off social media