As seen in a recently issued press release, Taiwanese brand Silicon Power (SP) has announced the Mobile C80, a USB Type-C and USB Type-A flash drive which supports USB 1.1, 2.0 and 3.0 speeds.
Available in sizing options up to 64GB, the Mobile C80 "promises easier, faster and more stable data transmission" enhanced with the the help of Recuva [File Recovery software] and comes complete with a key chain loop, enabling users to easily attach it to existing key chains.
Also including a 60-day trial of Norton Internet Security, this device weighs in at only 8 grams and comes packaged with a lifetime warranty.
- PlayStation 5's first external SSD possibly teased
- Intel CEO Bob Swan not interested in holding 90% CPU market share
- Silicon Lottery has all-core 5.2GHz Core i9-9900KS chips for $1200
- TSMC sparks research into materials BEYOND silicon
- Xbox Series X may be more powerful, but will third-party devs use it?
- > NEXT STORY: Dark Souls 3 is a 'turning point for the series', says Miyazaki
- < PREVIOUS STORY: CS:GO goes truly global with Africa receiving a World Champs qualifier