Gamescom 2015 - DICE has just unveiled a new game mode for Star Wars Battlefront at Gamescom, with 'Fighter Squadron' concentrating on ship-to-ship combat above the surface of plants, and through vicious terrain.
The new mode can be enjoyed in iconic Star Wars starfighters such as A-Wings, X-Wings, TIE Interceptors and TIE Fighters. Not only that, but gamers can fly around in the Millennium Falcon and Boba Fett's Slave I. DICE adds that the battles within Fighter Squadron can have up to 20 players at once, with AI controlled ships joining the battle.
- EA cancels new open-world Star Wars Battlefront game from EA Vancouver
- EA's next Star Wars game will be 'very unique,' could it have co-op?
- New Battlefront II re-release includes tons of skins and content
- Will Disney's new CEO renew EA's Star Wars game license?
- Jedi: Fallen Order 2 may release by 2021 on next-gen consoles
- > NEXT STORY: DICE unveils new Robbery expansion for Battlefield Hardline
- < PREVIOUS STORY: SandyNet offers 1Gbps unlimited fiber for $60 per month in Oregon