In what turns out to be one expensive Airbnb visit for a San Francisco host home, a guest by the name of Jana Dominquez has reportedly stolen around $35,000 worth of goods in a single visit.
Lucky for the hosts, cameras were installed and able to capture the action and this goes to show that even though the valuables stolen were secured in a locked closet and office, 'where there is a will, there is a way' with pesky criminals looking to make a quick buck.
Located on 27th Avenue in San Francisco's Outer Sunset district, this theft happened in April 2015 and is currently under investigation by the San Francisco police.
Last updated: Apr 6, 2020 at 08:33 pm CDT
- Matrix 4's death-defying stunts spotted in San Francisco
- Facebook cancels global marketing summit over coronavirus fears
- GDC 2020 has been officially postponed because of coronavirus
- GDC 2020 continues as planned, won't be canceled over coronavirus
- US politician stole $150,000, spent it on video games & pet rabbits
- > NEXT STORY: Could social media eventually turn on the Islamic State?
- < PREVIOUS STORY: The Arkansas Governor's URL now points to a LGBT forum