Millions of Top Gear fans have been left wondering what was going to happen to the show with the whole Jeremy Clarkson debacle, but now we know: there's going to be "an all-new car show" that will be exclusive to Amazon Prime.
Jeremy Clarkson, Richard Hammond and James May have all signed onto the Amazon Prime exclusive, with the show being produced by Top Gear executive Andy Wilman. Production on the new car show is expected to start "shortly" and will hit Amazon Prime users' screens sometime next year. Jeremy Clarkson has come out and said that the move makes him "feel like I've climbed out of a bi-plane and into a spaceship".
- Analyst: Amazon will win streaming wars with free Prime game streaming
- Here's Amazon's best last-minute gaming gift deals - up to 59% off
- Amazon's best Cyber Monday deals for PC & console gaming
- Amazon's plan to conquer game streaming in 2020
- Amazon's 12 Days of Deals: save up to 40% on Anker products today
- > NEXT STORY: New Mission Impossible movie features triple-screen Halo 5 on Xbox One
- < PREVIOUS STORY: NVIDIA and AMD release new drivers for Windows 10