Good things really do come in small packages, as evidenced by the Raspberry Pi mini computer, a small but mighty tool for learning popular programming languages and building interactive projects. We've put together a Raspberry Pi course bundle that helps you get the most out of your Raspberry Pi, with five courses that'll give you hands-on training and all the knowledge you need to build your own projects. Get the course bundle for $39 at TweakTown Deals.
Here's what the bundle can teach you:
- The basics and beyond of Python, including how to avoid common coding errors and how to automate tasks.
- How to write a program using Python to create a number guessing game.
- How to program your Raspberry Pi to control Christmas lights.
- How to build a motion-activated teddy bear.
- How to create, debug, and test your own hardware design.
- How to make a Raspberry Pi-powered robot.
You'll get over 10 hours of content taught by engineers and tech founders-not to mention, lifetime access to all the material. Don't miss your chance to get the Raspberry Pi course bundle for $39 at TweakTown Deals. Add it to your cart now!
- >> NEXT STORY: Metal Gear Solid 5 requires only 25.1 GB storage capacity on PS4
- << PREVIOUS STORY: Upgradeable lightweight notebooks are now here thanks to Eurocom