Sure, you can keep using your current Apple charger-you know, the frayed one currently held together by duct tape-or you can make the switch to one that'll last you longer than a couple months. Get this MFi-certified charging cable for $19.99 at TweakTown Deals.
Here's why you'll love it:
1. It's super long. Measuring in at 10 feet, this cable makes it easy to charge and sync your devices while using them without being stuck two feet away from a wall outlet.
2. It's MFi-certified. Charge your Apple devices quickly and safely-this cable is MFi-certified, with an Apple-verified serial number and authorization chip to prove it.
3. It's durable. Apple chargers have a reputation for falling apart pretty quickly, but, covered in nylon braiding, this one is made to hold up.
4.It's tangle-resistant. 'Nuff said.
Don't miss your chance to snag this MFi-certified charging cable for $19.99 at TweakTown Deals. Add it to your cart now!
Bonus Deal: Need something even more durable? Titan's MFi-certified cable will stand up to anything-and it comes with a lifetime warranty to back up that claim.
- > NEXT STORY: Fallout 4 voice acting took 2 years, 13,000 lines of dialogue
- < PREVIOUS STORY: eSports critic Colin Cowherd has parted ways with ESPN