Admit it: you've got "proficient in Microsoft Office" on your résumé, but the second someone asks you to do something in Excel, you break into a cold sweat. Let's change that. We've put together a bundle of seven Microsoft Office courses that'll majorly benefit you at work or in your next job search-and instead of paying the full price of $1,159, you can get them all for just $49.
Here's what you'll learn:
- Microsoft Excel, including essential functions that'll save you time (yes, more time to Reddit at work!) and ways to do more with data. Yeah, even graphs.
- How to use Microsoft PowerPoint to totally kill it at your next work presentation. Learn how to use graphics, incorporate animations, and create charts.
- The basics and beyond of Microsoft Word, including newsletters, tables, forms, and more.
- How to make Outlook email more efficient. Learn how to automate email management, quickly find emails, optimize Outlook for your entire staff, and more.
- Summarize and present Excel data with Pivot Table.
- Collaborate across teams, sharing and organization information, with SharePoint.
You'll get plenty of video tutorials, practice exercises, articles, assessments, and examples to take you through the training, and you'll have a full year of access so you can brush up on skills on your own time.
Head over to TweakTown Deals today to get this seven-course bundle for $49.
- > NEXT STORY: It's Sonic's turn to run through the fields in Unreal Engine 4
- < PREVIOUS STORY: Batman: Arkham Knight will not return on PC until the end of the year