Ready to upgrade your listening experience? Make the switch to Bluetooth - and do it in style with these on-ear Bluetooth headphones by REMXD, now $35.99 at TweakTown Deals.
Here's why Bluetooth is the way to go:
1. No annoying knots. Ah, freedom for tangled headphone wire rage!
2. The sound quality just keeps getting better. Bluetooth headphones haven't always had the best reputation when it comes to sound quality, but they've come a long way. These REMXD headphones feature clear, full stereo sound and up to 15 hours of play time on a single charge.
3. They're the perfect workout buddy. Keep your smartphone safely tucked away while streaming your playlist-these even allow you to adjust volume and change tracks right on the headset itself.
4. They make it easy to switch between music and calls. Use the controls on the headset to switch between your playlist and phone calls, without taking your phone out of your pocket.
Don't miss your chance to head to TweakTown Deals to grab these on-ear Bluetooth headphones by REMXD for $35.99.
- >> NEXT STORY: AMD has 'priority access' to HBM2, an advantage over NVIDIA
- << PREVIOUS STORY: BlackBerry boss does not have 'any intention to sell' the company