- Why Choose KingMax?
Following the recent release of their DDR2 400MHz and 533MHz (Mars series) SO-DIMMs for notebooks, KingMax have just issued out a press release detailing their efforts to provide the most refined modules on the market. Further details here folks.
Kingmax is the world's first memory module manufacturer with advanced packaging and testing facilities. With its patented TinyBGA packaging technology and small physical size, great heat dissipation capabilities and stability of its memory products, Kingmax has challenged and overcome technological barriers by more than doubling memory capacity. This is why Kingmax has a distinctive edge over its rivals with its new generation, high bandwidth DDR2 memory products.
- Corsair Introduces COOL Water Cooling Kit
Corsair have released a new water cooling kit for mainstream desktop PC's today, simply dubbed "COOL". Installation looks very simple (yet interesting), with the included RadBox allowing for fan/radiator assembly to be mounted on existing 80mm, 100mm, or 120mm chassis fan openings which are common across all PC cases. Further details within the PR here, and the product page over on Corsair's website.
Fremont, California, January 27, 2005: Corsair Memory, Inc., a global leader in ultra-performance DDR memory modules for PC gamers and enthusiasts, today announced a water cooling kit that enables greater overclocking performance by cooling Intel and AMD processors far more efficiently than conventional heatsink/fan air cooling units.
Branded simply "COOL", this kit was designed for ultimate ease of installation; it can be installed in virtually any system in about an hour, with no need for power tools. The included RadBox allows the fan/radiator assembly to be mounted on 80mm, 100mm, or 120mm chassis fan openings. The kit is available in two flavors:
. CWC100-1000 supports PentiumT 4 Socket 478 and AthlonT 64 CPUs
. CWC100-1001 supports Pentium 4 LGA-775 and Athlon XP processors.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Ripple enthusiast with $1 billion in XRP dies unexpectedly
- AMD Ryzen 3700/3800X: 12C/24T and 16C/32T in 2019 on AM4
- Battlefield V concept art looks absolutely amazing
- Battlefield 5 confirmed with premium and 'grind currency'
- ONRUSH gameplay trailer reveals new game modes
- Buy 10 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 (Site www.BizFests.com) 128GB $2,740
- Buy 10 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 SM-G960UZKAXAA 128GB $2,740
- 2 New Half-Life 2 Developers videos
- the best value, budget upgrade for me
- best value budget upgrade path
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit